Hi everybody.This deck is used for Arena 8 and above. It contains 2 Epic , 2 Rare and 3 Common cards.This deck is a defensive deck.
How to Defense
For Defense you can freeze your enemies with or and then put to kill your enemies like: , , , , and ....
The Ice Golem is the best “kiter” in the entire game for his cheap 2 Elixir cost. Making super deadly on defense.
Let me give you some examples of his amazing ability:
- • Got Barbarians coming at you and you don’t want to waste a Fireball? Use the Ice Golem to distract them away from your weakened tower.
- • Got a Pekka coming at you? Fear not, just use the Ice Golem to kite it while using an air troop to take them down.
- • Got a Prince charging onto you? Fear not, just use the Ice Golem to kite it away. By pulling the Prince to the center, both Arena Towers will target it and then the slow down effect will slow it down. The Prince won’t be able to even touch your tower!
- • Say your opponent has a troop such as the Mini Pekka, Prince, or Mega Minion behind his Giant, which most players commonly have. You can use the Ice Golem to safely kite away the Mini Pekka while you safely kill the Giant with your own Mini Pekka.
- • The Ice Golem can distract and tank against Bowler long enough for your Arena Tower to kill him before he can touch your Arena Tower.
- • The Ice Golem is an excellent cheap distraction for the Three Musketeers.
- • You can use the Ice Golem to force a troop to retarget onto it even after that troop locked onto your Arena Tower. For example, if a Giant Skeleton is locked onto your tower, then you can force it to retarget and then distract and pull back the Giant Skeleton, saving your tower from its immense bomb damage.
- • You can use the Ice Golem to push back and force the Princess to retarget onto it.
- • You can push back any ranged ground attacker locked onto your tower or troop and force it to retarget onto your Ice Golem.
- • Don’t waste your Zap to reset the target of a Royal Giant, just use your Ice Golem.
- • Due to their high numbers, they are effective against slow, high HP, high damage opponents such as Prince or the P.E.K.K.A.
- • The Zap is valuable for decimating small hordes of troops, as the Zap inflicts area damage.
- ○ Pairing the Zap with Ice Spirit or Ice Golem can easily take out Minions.
- ○ A well placed Zap can destroy most or all of a Skeleton Army.
- ○ A well timed Zap on a Minion Horde defensively can allow your Crown Towers to take them out before receiving any damage.
- • The Zap can be also used to briefly stun enemy troops and buildings, reducing enemy Damage per Second.
- ○ The Freeze is more effective at stunning enemies and reducing incoming damage compared to the Zap. However, the Freeze spell costs double the Elixir and does not deal any damage to units.
- ○ The Zap is particularly good at stopping the Prince and Dark Prince. The Zap will halt them and reset the Princes' charges, allowing the defending player to deploy units to counter.
- ○ It is also an effective counter to Sparky. Zap resets Sparky's charge allowing you 5.5 more seconds to defend against Sparky before it can attack again.
- ○ The Zap can be used to allow a brief lifeline for damaged troops and let them be able to get one extra hit in, for example stunning a tower to allow a Hog Rider to hit it one extra time.
- ○ The Zap can also be used to reset the Inferno Tower and Inferno Dragon's charge.
- • The Zap can also be used to temporarily stun Balloons from reaching your Arena Tower, giving the defending player's Crown Towers and troops a little more time to eliminate the Balloon.
- • Zapping units or the opposing Crown Tower can possibly change their targets. For example, if an X-Bow is targeting a Tower and the player deploys a troop or building closer to The X-Bow than the Tower, then zaps The X-Bow, it will change targets to The nearest deployed card.
- • The Hog Rider + Zap combo utilizes the Zap to stop any cheap troops (or to stun defending troops) that are played to take out the Hog Rider.
- • With proper timing, Zap can be used to deny a wave from troop spawners such as Barbarian Hut, allowing the player to gain a small Elixir advantage.
- ○ The same strategy can also be used against Elixir Collectors, as it will deny 2 Elixir if timed just correctly, but this is an even Elixir trade.
How to Attack
Hog Rider + Elite Barbarians
Sticking with the Hog Rider? Here’s a new deck where Elite Barbarians joined this fantastic team where any decks will surely be in deep trouble.
- • Hog Rider: The Hog Rider is your main tower destroyer. Support this unit to increase the chance to reach its target.Quick, cheap, devastating to towers. Your secondary win condition. If you have a large push come at you, you can drop you Hog at the bridge and watch as all of the support troops are lured by a Hog, allowing your Elite Barbarians to wreck the tank.
- • Elite Barbarians: The Elite Barbarians will help you on both offense and defense. Make a team with the Hog Rider to wreck and distract counter units. You can also use this card while defending against beefy tanks or splashers.One of the two win conditions of this deck. Use their insane DPS to kill tanks, and then set up for a strong counter push. These guys are great against the meta. They demolish any ground troop you put in front of them. Just be careful with them around Skeletons as they are still distracted easily.
- • If left ignored, the Goblin Barrel will do significantly more damage than a same-level Rocket.
- • The Goblins from the Goblin Barrel have high damage per second, but relatively low hitpoints. If placed accordingly with high hitpoints units that will distract the Crown Tower and any defending units, the Goblin Barrel can deal extremely high damage in a relatively short amount of time.
- ○ The above strategy also works vice versa. If you have a troop that deals high damage but has low or even moderate health, deploy the Goblin Barrel first and then drop the troop. This strategy is effective with Hog Riders or even Mini P.E.K.K.A.s. The Goblin Barrel will draw enemy fire while the other troop easily destroys the opposing Crown Tower.
- ○ As Goblins have relatively low hitpoints, they can quickly be eliminated by Crown Towers. When using a Goblin Barrel to attack a King's Tower, either distract or destroy the Towers to prevent your Goblins from being destroyed.
Ice Golem + Hog
- • As I already highlighted the main push is the Ice Golem with the Hog Rider. The Ice Golem tanks the tower damage whilst the Hog Rider pushes the Ice Golem to the tower and then starts hammering away at it. On death the Ice Golem will explode slowing units and their rate of fire (tower) as well as doing a bit of damage which is enough to one shot skeletons, the skeleton army and bring minions to a Zapable range – zap and the ice Golem death is one of my favorite combinations in Clash Royale, I show a couple of clips of this combination in the video below. Be aware that the Ice Golem’s death damage does not destroy the Guards’ shield nor does it kill unshielded Guards…
- • The Ice Golem’s death slow will also allow your Hog Rider to get one or two shots off even when Elite Barbarians are dropped off.
+ Implement your Hog Rider and Ice Golem somewhere near the river at the same time. Ensure your Hog Rider stays behind the Ice Golem.
+ Be aware of the Fireball. A fireball on this combo not only hit them at the same time but also separate them apart.
Hog Rider +
Ice Spirit is currently the most valuable card in Clash Royale. It is currently better than Freeze since it requires 4 elixirs, while Ice Spirit only requires one. Thus, Ice Spirit can easily be joined with the Hog Rider.
Ice Spirit is amazing. It can freeze up anything for 2 seconds. If you combine it with the Hog Rider, then it will be definitely like Freeze + Hog Rider combo, if not slightly easier to pull off. Ice Spirit costs less, and this Clash Royale deck has less elixir average overall. You can easily cycle with the two and annoy your opponents.
Deploy Hog Rider + Ice Spirit on the same lane once you got max elixirs. This push can stop most counter units, giving your Hog Rider time to reach the crown tower. You can also deploy Minion Horde to create a massive push. If your opponent fails to counter this, then you will easily destroy a tower.