GUIDE TO EACH TROOP'S DECK USEFULNESS:
Use Knight for offense. Use Archers for support. Use Spear Goblins as either support or defensive backup. Use Arrows for defense against multi-men troops. Use Giant for distracting offense. Use Skeleton Army for defense against strong/big troops. Use Minions as a counter against non-aerial attacking troops (ex. Musketeer, Archers, etc.). Use Cannon as a defensive building.
1. Start with either Knight (only if you have Archers or Spear Goblins), Giant (use as a distraction in case you don't have anything else to open with), or Cannon (I recommend you use this as a preemptive defense by setting it up in the middle of your side of the arena)
IF YOU START WITH KNIGHT:
2. Use Archers and/or Spear Goblins for support.
3. Adapt to what you have in your hand and what your opponent's doing in order to keep an offensive/defensive pressure.
IF YOU START WITH GIANT:
2. Wait for your opponent to make a move. They have to counter your Giant somehow. Whatever they use, use a card in your hand that is able to counter their card back.
3. Use other cards when the time is right.
IF YOU START WITH CANNON:
2. …then I'm assuming that you had nothing better to put down. Fair enough. Your opponent will obviously notice your Cannon and either A. try to destroy it or B. try to maneuver around it. Option B is probably what they'll do.
3. Try to read them and see what their next move will be. Counter them with the most effective card in your hand, depending on the situation.
IF NOTHING IS AVAILABLE:
2. Then see what the next card you'll get is, and if it's 1 of the above, continue off of that. If not, then stall out by countering your opponent with your other cards.
ENJOY MY SUGGESTED DECK #2! IT CAN ALSO BE USED FROM ARENA 3 ONWARD, SO NEW-ISH PLAYERS CAN USE THIS DECK TOO!
--->(shoutout to Toadlet for this suggestion!)-Using the Bomb Tower gives you more range, more damage, and overall more defensive options in general. The only downside is that it costs more elixir, so you can't just have it be a quick defensive option. Set it up beforehand (or do the same thing as the Cannon if you have enough elixir)
--->(Shoutout to Toadlet for this suggestion!)-Doing this decreases your defensive potential against big/strong troops. However, it also gives you a MUCH bigger offense to work with during your attack!
--->(Shoutout to samuelgm for this suggestion!)-Doing this can really throw your opponent off. You'll have a more offensive game than a defensive one, since your aerial defense decreases. However, with Rage, you can put the pressure on your opponent by buffing up the Giant and Knight, plus any support that is backing them up!
--->(Shoutout to samuelgm for this suggestion!)-The Balloon is less of a distraction to your opponent, as it has less hitpoints and it can die quicker. However, it can only be targeted by aerial-attacking troops, so this gives you a much more dangerous offensive push against your opponent.
--->(Shoutout to samuelgm for this suggestion!)-By swapping the Cannon for the Tesla, you can defend better against an aerial attack. Plus, it's still a building, meaning that it can distract troops like the Giant or Balloon. There are only a few minor downsides to this, and that would be:
1. It costs more elixir, so it's harder to cycle to cards that you want
2. This is more of a defense rather than a distraction, meaning that you can't just place it anywhere to distract a Hog Rider. Instead, you need to place it strategically, depending on where your opponent is attacking (I like placing it 4 tiles below the river in the center on my side).
3. This makes the deck useable from arena 4 onward instead of arena 3, so new-ish players will have to wait for this substitution.
P.S.- Updated with substitutions! YAY! Thanks for feedback and support! This can make my decks much more detailed and flexible for everyone!
Also in case anyone's wondering, the deck was used by <unknown>. I can't put that in the title, otherwise it gets all messed up for some reason :P
"this was a suggested deck, as the title hints at. I simply made a guide that makes players understand it better. If anyone wants certain decks to be explained, then comment below this one to make a suggestion. However, I at least need to have seen or played the deck before I can get an understanding of how it works. You can attatch a link into the comments if there's a video of it, or if it's on TV Royale, I'll try my best to find it and observe how it works. If I happen to have all the cards from the deck in my collection, then I'll just test it out myself and see what needs to be done! Thx for checking this deck out! I'm hoping to make more in the future! :)"