Hey this is Akshay and this is info about above deck.:
Royale giant and goblins combo can take tower down. Before using combo drop elixir collector. Then drop goblins behind rg when tower start hitting rg. Use arrows to defend against air troops. Drop sparky behind rg to defend against heavy troops. And we can use goblins and minions to distract incoming troops.this deck is weak against air attack combo like dragon balloon lava hound but can win if used goblin and princess supporting rg + sparky combo from other side of incoming troops and take down main tower
DETAILED INFO ON CARDS:
#How to use:
- Use the Elixir Collector to boost Elixir production so that you can draw cards quicker than your opponent.
- The Elixir Collector can also be used as a distraction for building targeting troops, such as Giants, as they have high hitpoints.
2. Royale giant:
- The Royal Giant's range makes him a more flexible option than the Giant. Because he attacks from a long range, he is effective to pair with a spear goblins, who has a longer range, and can be shielded by the Royal Giant.
- The Royal Giant stands in place while attacking, luring defending enemy troops towards him and closer to your other attacking troops. Therefore, pairing him up with a Wizard or Bomber allows you to easily defeat defending Goblins andBarbarians, giving way for melee troops such as the Prince or Hog Rider to attack unhindered.
- The Minion Horde and Skeleton Army can effectively counter a Royal Giant. As he cannot attack either unit, their large numbers can easily whittle down a Royal Giant's hitpoints quickly.
- However, they are defeated easily by a supporting zap or Arrows.
- Placing him on the end of the bridge almost immediately allows him to attack the enemy Arena Tower, making him an instant threat.
- The Royal Giant can out range any defense except for the Mortar and X-Bow. This means that he can effectively take out annoying defenses such as the Bomb Tower and Cannon.
- The Tesla, despite its inferior range, can target a Royal Giant because the Tesla is hidden until it can attack an enemy. However, if the Royal Giant stays out of Tesla range, it will be effectively useless.
- Most players try to distract their enemy's troops by placing a building in the middle of their field. If they happen to place such buildings at most 4 tiles from the river, punish their mistake by countering with a Royal Giant for a relatively risk-free destruction from your side of the field!
- This troop can be used to first destroy defenses before attacking.
- Don't use this card if it's under-leveled, due to the fact that your opponents could have really strong cards from previous arenas to counter this within a short moment. Upgrade it to level 5 or higher before using it.
- For the alternative to this until you upgrade it, use your Hog Rider.
3. Goblins and minions :
- The Minions can be used to attack other air troops and support high hitpoints troops like Giants.
- Attacking Minions with no support can be easily destroyed due to their low hitpoints.
- Keep in mind that Minions have a very high damage capability, and if they manage to get to a Crown Tower, they will deal massive damage to it.
- The Minions (and Minion Hordes) are extremely effective to destroy enemy Balloons, as the Balloon only targets buildings and is vulnerable to the player's defending troops.
- Goblins are effective as a distraction for high damage single target troops, such as the Prince and Mini P.E.K.K.A., offensively and defensively.
- When using it defensively against Prince, wait for him to start charging. Then, deploy Goblins diagonal to the center in front of him. This will be able to soak up the damage done by the 2x charge damage and make it so that he has to move a longer distance.
- Make sure that you deploy the Goblins when the Prince is near the tower. Otherwise, it will start charging again, resulting in a waste of elixir.
- Can be used as a damage dealing troop behind high hitpoint troops such as the Giant, Giant Skeleton and Golem.
- Their damage and speed can force an opposing player to use Elixir on stopping a group of Goblins.
- Goblins have low hitpoints so they can be easily killed by spells, such as Arrows, Fireball and Zap, taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
- An unsupported and uncountered group of Goblins will manage to land a single hit on the opposing Crown Tower of the same level. This is a very elixir-efficient way of finishing off a low-health tower, assuming the enemy doesn't have the elixir and/or the troops to counter it.
- Goblins are a cheap way to deal high damage to building-targeted troops, such as Giant or Hog Rider.
- Goblins can push a Mini P.E.K.K.A. or Barbarians if placed behind them.
4. Sparky :
- Sparky is capable of taking out high HP troops like a Giant or a P.E.K.K.A. in just a few shots.
- However, Sparky has a slow hit speed, leaving her vulnerable to swarms of troops.
- As Sparky deals immense damage, she is best used as a high damage support troop, ideally behind a tank troop like the royal Giant.
- When Sparky is deployed, she will charge up her initial attack for 5 seconds in addition to her deploy time of 1 second resulting in a slow first attack. Keep this in mind when deploying, destroying, or defending against her!
- 2 Sparkies can take out tanks like Giants and P.E.K.K.As quickly if upgraded sufficiently or if the tanks are underleveled. (2 level 1 Sparkies deal 2600 damage, leaving a level 5 giant with around 300 hitpoints and killing a level 1 P.E.K.K.A)
- The Zap and Freeze spells can reset Sparky's attack, allowing the player to get additional time before Sparky fires.
- Rage has substantial utility with Sparky's attack speed, allowing her to obliterate a Crown Tower with ease.
- A Sparky can be killed with a high leveled Rocket. This allows the player to destroy Sparky and maybe damage other buildings/troops at the same time.
- When people are attempting to counter Sparky a Zap is an effective 2 elixir counter as it will reset Sparky's charge allowing her to be more vunerable.
5. Arrow and zap(short note) : arrows can take down air troops while zap is used to change target of inferno tower can also take down small groups of arrow goblins and skeletons or freeze other troops for fraction of time which can change outcome of match
6. spear goblins:
- Spear Goblins can be a good backup to higher hitpoints troops such as the royal giant.
- They can be used effectively to take down air troops such as the Minions or Balloons when they are distracted.
- However, if the Spear Goblins are unprotected, the Baby Dragon (an exception to the air troops) will take them out easily with 1 or 2 attacks of its area damage.
- The Spear Goblins can also be eliminated effectively with any area damage troops, such as the Valkyrie, Bomber and Dark Prince.
- Spear Goblins are a decent defense to your Towers against enemy air and ground Cards.
- As with other low hitpoint cards, the Spear Goblins can be easily eliminated by spells and troops that deal area damage, such asArrows and the Bomber, taking into consideration the spells slight duration to cast, to lead the spells impact point.
- The Zap is extremely effective to eliminate opposing Spear Goblins, due to the spell's equivalent Elixir cost of 2.
- Due to their low Elixir cost, Spear Goblins are easily disposable and can be used to block an enemy Prince's charge.
- Spear Goblins are also a cheaper alternative to the Archers.
- The Spear Goblins are best used in affiliation with high hitpoint troops.
- As they target air troops, they are better used over Goblins.
- However, Goblins are much better on offense as they have far more health and damage.
- Spear goblins are effective as lures, air troop destroyers, or tower whittlers, but they are not effective when used alone on offense.
- Spear goblins are very similar to Archers in almost all stats, but archers cost more elixir and are slightly better in every way (except speed).
Sorry about bad English.